The Dundas West Business Improvement Area is a vibrant commercial and residential neighbourhood that stretches along Dundas West, from the CNR Tracks west of Lansdowne and continues eastward to the corner of Rusholme Road / Lisgar Street and Dundas St. West, within Ward 18 of the City of Toronto.
Culturally diverse, affordable and friendly, this area of Toronto is attractive to young families, artists and new Canadians.
Formed in 2006, and a member of TABIA (the Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas), the Dundas West BIA has strived to make its main street a great place to work, shop, live and visit.
Our Donations Policy
The Board of the Dundas West Business Improvement Area recognizes the importance of contributing to a wide variety of initiatives and organizations through donations and sponsorships. However, given that the BIA represents many small and medium sized businesses with widely divergent and even competing interests, the decision has been made to not make any donations or offer any sponsorships in cash or its equivalents.
In lieu of this, the BIA will consider offering opportunities for fundraising activities to take place during our larger public events, for which the proceeds will revert to non-profit and/or charitable organizations within our immediate community that are not in direct competition with any of our existing members.
Our Use-Of-Logo Policy
Below are the guidelines for use of the
Dundas West Business Improvement Area Logo:
- Use of the logo is permitted by BIA members with the consent of the BIA board, in a decision that is voted on at a board meeting with quorum & reflected in the approved minutes of that meeting
- The logo may also be used by BIA partners & affiliates
- The logo may be used in connection with the promotion of events organized and/or produced by the BIA
- The logo may also be used in connection with the promotion of events organized and/or produced by BIA members, with written approval by the BIA
- The logo cannot be modified in any way, with the exception of the use of a gray scale for black & white printing purposes, without consent of the BIA; all consent must be confirmed with a vote by the board at a board meeting at which there is quorum.